Often we are so caught up in our everyday and routine thought patterns that true innovation – in whatever field – becomes difficult or even impossible. We believe that only what we know and can imagine is possible and feasible now and in the future. True innovation and disruptive ideas or concepts rarely adhere to what we already know, otherwise they would not be disruptive.
That’s why we want to go on a mental journey with you on which anything and everything is conceivable and realizable.
What if…? This is what we would like to know!
Question your and our mental (and self-imposed!) boundaries, expand, provoke, corner and shake us up with your grandiose and fascinating (future) scenarios!
Is there a special focus?
At FutureProofWorld, we personally investigate the question of how we would like to live in the future. Since work today and, hopefully, education will make up a large part of our lives in the future, these are the issues that are of particular concern to us here. Out of this, excellent mental games can be developed:
- What if we would no longer work to secure our existence but to realize ourselves?
- What if the success of companies would not be measured by profit, but by the added value for society?
- What if there were no more compulsory education?
- What if this agile manifesto were the foundation of our education system?
And while we’re at it, it is also possible to approach the subject from another angle. Instead of tending to play with positive and desirable thoughts, it is of course also possible to deal with more critical scenarios.
- What if data protection doesn’t matter anymore?
- What if a large part of the population could not find employment due to automation?
- What if the digitalization would make personal contacts superfluous at some point?
What do you think about these questions? What questions do you have? We are excited about every contribution and every question that contributes to broadening our intellectual horizons. Need more inspiration? Not your focus? Then have a look at Bianka Groenewolt and Tobias Leisgang. I’m running this blog parade with them. Still haven’t found what you were looking for? Then feel free to choose your own topic. Whether education, social affairs or politics: Away with intellectual boundaries! We’re looking for fascinating ideas for the future!
Why would you want to join us?
- Use the rare opportunity to break out of your daily routine.
- Meet new people and perspectives and follow new followers for your blog or podcast.
- And maybe your impulse will even be the beginning of a project that changes the world.
How can you participate?
- The blog parade runs from 19.2. to 23.3.
- During this time you can publish your contributions on your own blogs, media, podcasts, Youtube, LinkedIn, Xing etc.
- Please write the link to your contribution in the comment field below this post.
If you don’t have your own blog or channel, please send your contributions via email to email@example.com and I will publish them here.
- A short introductory explanation for your readers on this blog parade is highly recommended.
- To tag your post on social networking sites, please use the hash tag #waswaerewenn or #whatif. You are also welcome to link my profile in the post, then I will be notified immediately.
- As I said before, this blog parade is a joint effort by Bianka Groenewolt, Tobias Leisgang and myself. We will all share, liken, clap and fav like crazy.
Come on, let’s go!
Latest posts by Gregor Ilg (see all)
- What if…? Blog parade for a completely different future - 1. March 2018
- The (first) annual review of 2018 – Looking back at the future - 25. January 2018
- Fair salary for all! – A #NewPay thought experiment - 25. October 2017